*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here is a delicious popsicle recipe but this is a unique recipe because it uses pudding! The pudding makes these popsicles taste really good and full of flavor. Just follow the simple directions below to make these colored popsicles which are perfect for 4th of July!
Patriotic Pudding Pops
(Yields 5 3 oz pudding pops)
- 1 box White Chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 3 oz Dixie cups.
- Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- Repeat this process with the white and then red colors.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.