*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you’re looking for a sweet, refreshing tea recipe then look no further! This Sonic Copycat recipe tastes just like their Peach Iced Tea. It uses a special peach syrup which really helps to flavor and sweeten it. You will just need fresh peaches and sugar to make it. You can use frozen peaches if it’s easier or what you have on hand but I think it tastes so much better when they are fresh. Enjoy!
Peach Iced Tea (like Sonic)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 sliced fresh Peaches
- 3 Tea Bags
- 6 cups Water
- Bring syrup ingredients to boil. Then reduce heat to medium.
- Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve sugar.
- Turn off heat cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Boil water and brew tea letting steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate.
- Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- Add syrup to tea and serve over ice.