*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Oatmeal Cookies have a few unique ingredients in them to make them soft, sweet and little healthier! You will see bananas and applesauce in the ingredients but trust me, they are so good!! These are actually really good for Breakfast on the go. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1/3 C. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 2/3 C. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 C. Quick or Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (Optional) Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla, and spices. Add in the oats, chocolate chips, and
coconut; stir until well combined.
- Spoon a rounded two Tbsp. of the cookie mixture onto the lined baking sheet, leaving an inch or two between each and flatten slightly.
- Place a few more chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and allow to cool.