Peanut Butter nutella Cookies
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
This Peanut Butter nutella Cookies recipe is perfect for kid’s because my kiddos love nutella!
I had a yummy treat today and the kiddos had a blast helping me in the kitchen! This next recipe for these Peanut Butter Nutella cookies is SUPER easy and only takes 4 ingredients!! These are things you most likely have in your panty…sugar, peanut butter, an egg and nutella!
These Peanut Butter Nutella cookies are actually Sandwich cookies so You could always substitute the nutella filling for melted chocolate in your Peanut butter Nutella cookies. I love using nutella because it’s a little healthier than plain old chocolate (and in my opinion tasted the same!). You can stuff these Peanut Butter sandwich cookies with any tasty filling you like .
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- Nutella spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine egg, peanut butter and sugar and mix until combined.
- Make small balls and place on greased cookie sheet
- Take a fork and dip in a little sugar then push down softly on cookies to make a fork indent
- Bake for 5-8 minutes
- Let cool and spread nutella in-between two cookies