Here’s a delicious treat and a really fun way to make some different cupcakes…These would be perfect for a Birthday party or Summer picnic! Anything with Peanut Butter and Oreos is definitely in my book!
*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
- Box of chocolate cake mix + ingredients on box
- Premade frosting
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Crushed Oreos
- Prepare cupcakes as directed on box. Allow to cool before frosting.
- To make frosting, combine premade frosting with cool whip and peanut butter. Whip until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes using 1M Wilton tip, top with crushed Oreos.