*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! I love Peanut butter pie…actually I love anything with peanut butter and if you’re like me then you’ll love this next recipe. This recipe uses Oreo cookies for the crust and delicious peanut butter on the inside…Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Pie
- 24-28 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz package Cool Whip thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until they’re small crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and stir with a fork to combine.
- Press into a pie pan and bake 7 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Combine peanut butter and cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in whipped topping and blend until completely incorporated.
- Pour into the crust and smooth the top.
- Chill before serving.