*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Once again, I have another super fun and cute Holiday recipe! These Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer cookies are a really fun project for the kiddos. These are also great for bake sales of just a Christmas party.
Enjoy and have fun making these yummy treats:
Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies
(Yield about 16 Cookies)
- 16.5 oz Roll Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 32 Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 32 Brown M&M’s
- 16 Red M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon size balls of dough.
- Roll in your hands into a more elongated tapered shape.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until edges just start to get brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for just 1-2 minutes.
- While cookies are still warm, press in 2 pretzels for antlers, 2 brown M&M’s for eyes and 1 red M&M for nose.
- You need to do this on all cookies quickly in order for the items to stick. If they don’t stick after setting, you can melt chocolate to use as “glue” to fix any loose pieces.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer to get the pieces to set up.