*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I just love no bake recipes and this ice cream pie just melts in your mouth. You can actually use any ice cream you want and any candy topping you want to make a huge variety of candy pies that are no bake. You can use Oreo cookies for the crust if you want instead of Nutter Butter cookies. The options for this recipe are endless! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Reeses Ice Cream Pie (in a Nutter Butter Crust)
- 1 Quart Peanut Butter Flavored Ice Cream or Reese’s Chunk
- 5 tablespoons Melted butter
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Reese’s Pieces
- Whipped Cream
- Allow ice cream to sit and thaw for quite a while until it becomes creamy and able to be stirred.
- Mix bag of Reese’s Pieces in with the ice cream and stir to combine.
- Add approximately 20 Nutter Butter cookies into a food processor along with 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- Spoon Cookie mixture you just made into a 9-inch pie pan and form crust.
- Pour ice cream and Reese’s mix into the piecrust and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Right before you are ready to serve, use the remaining Reese’s pieces and top your ice cream cake and decorate edges with whipped cream.
Note: Do not add the Reese’s Pieces to the top cake before you freeze it otherwise the colors will bleed.