*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
We love peanut butter around here and we really love ice cream. With that being said, I have come up with a decadent and delicious, easy to make peanut butter sauce. This sauce goes perfectly with ice cream, cookies or any dessert you want to add some peanut butter to. What I love about this sauce is that it tastes so much better than just putting peanut butter on your food…and it’s a much better consistency. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- Stir together brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes until mixture boils.
- Add peanut butter and stir until blended.
- Add evaporated milk and stir until creamy.
- Pour over ice cream or desserts while warm.