*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I know how much you all loved my other fudge recipes so I am pretty excited to share this next one with all of you! This Pecan Chocolate fudge is super tasty and always loved around here. This is greta all year around and always makes for a great gift. I am not a huge fan of nuts or pecans but 2 things I really enjoy are pecan pies and this pecan chocolate fudge! Enjoy..
Pecan Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pecans
- Line 8″ square pan with foil and grease foil with butter.
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in heavy pan.
- Add milk bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until temperature reaches 230-235 or soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla, but do not stir for 10 minutes.
- Stir with wooden spoon until it begins to lose its sheen (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan and let cool.
- Lift out foil and remove from fudge.
- Cut into squares.