*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am not a huge fan of pecans but let me just tell you, you’d be crazy not to love this next recipe! These Pecan Pie Bars are extremely delicious and full of flavor. Whenever you cook pecans, it released their delicious flavor and they become decadent. I highly recommend making this recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Your guests will be very impressed. Enjoy!
Pecan Pie Bars
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
Be sure to follow Raining Hot Coupons on PINTEREST!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom and sides of 8×8″ pan with cooking spray.
- Cream together sugar, butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add in flour and mix until incorporated.
- Press dough in bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Stir together brown sugar, corn syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla, salt and eggs until blended.
- Fold in pecans and pour over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- While still warm, run a knife around the edges to loosen from sides.
- Cool completely before cutting.