*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a really fun and adorable recipe for Easter! Plus, it’s a nice way to use up those Peeps! 😉 Did you know you can easily make pudding different colors by adding some food coloring? It’s such an easy way to make a fun treat for the kiddos. You may want to let the little ones help with this recipe since it’s simple and fun. Enjoy…
Peeps Pudding Cups
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Food Coloring
- Easter Sprinkle Decorations
- Peeps Chicks
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Divide into thirds and color each a different spring color.
- Put a layer of the first color into each cup.
- Pour in a layer of sprinkles.
- Repeat process for each of the other 2 pudding colors.
- Place a Peep on top and serve.