*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
See more Inexpensive Homemade Gift Ideas HERE.
This Peppermint Sugar Scrub makes for a perfect gift! This sugar scrub really does its job to exfoliate your skin. Just grab some mason jars, put all the ingredients in it as listed and you’ll be set….super perfect little gift that smells wonderful and looks adorable!
Make some extra so you can enjoy it yourself too.
Be sure to Print out the FREE Printable Labels HERE too!
Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Red Food Coloring
- Peppermint Essentials Oil (found near Candle Making Supplies at Hobby Lobby or Online)
- Pour sugar into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add a few drops of your Peppermint Essentials Oil.
- Divide your sugar mixture into two equal sized portions.
- Mix in a few drops of red food coloring to one portion (be careful not to add to much or you will have a bright red).
- Add your sugars to the jar in layers. Press your Sugar down with a spoon or I use a can to compact.
- Alternate between your pink and white layers
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.