*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
There is just something about casserole dishes that I just love! Maybe it’s because they are pretty easy to make but I just really like how all the flavors blend. This Philly cheesesteak casserole is like the real thing…with Cheez Whiz and all. Enjoy….
“Philly Cheesesteak” Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 4 oz sliced Mushrooms
- 8 oz Cheez Whiz
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pkg (14 oz) Birdseye Recipe Ready Fajita mix
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with non stick spray and set aside.
- In a skillet, cook beef, mushrooms and worcestershire until beef is browned.
- Drain and place in baking dish.
- Spread cheez whiz over top of beef mixture.
- Sauteed garlic and vegetables over medium-high heat until peppers are soft.
- Spread over cheese in baking dish.
- Cover vegetables with crescent dough.
- Bake 30 minutes or until dough is golden brown on top.