*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Calling all you Pineapple Upside down fans! These pineapple upside down cupcakes are easy to make and perfect for any pineapple lover. I use a box of cake mix but please feel free to make your own cake mixture from scratch. I just like how easy it is to use boxed mix when in a hurry. 😉 These are great to make for kiddos as well. Enjoy!
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- 20 oz canned Pineapples
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup melted Butter
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 24 Marischino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In using pineapple rings, cut them into quarters.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs and pineapple juice in a bowl and beat on low until incorporated.
- In another bowl combine melted butter and brown sugar and stir until blended.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of butter mixture into each cup.
- Place pineapple pieces in a circle around bottom with cherry in center.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Run a butter knife around edges of each cup and invert onto baking sheet to remove cupcakes.