*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I’ve been ordering pink lemonade forever and it’s one of my “go-to” drinks whenever we are out anywhere. I’ll admit it, I never knew what made it pink and different than just lemonade. I finally figured it out and was shocked to find it’s cranberry juice! Yep, good ol’ cranberry juice makes this drink extra tasty. I started making it at home and use a simple sugar recipe to make it sweet, refreshing and just the perfect Summer drink! Enjoy!
We are constantly getting asked for this recipe every time we make it!
- 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Lemon Juice (I like this Lemon Squeezer)
- 1 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 5 cup Water
- Lemon Slices for garnish
- Combine sugar with a cup of water and heat over high heat just until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add sugar syrup, juices from the lemon and 4 cups of water to pitcher. (I like this Lemon Squeezer)
- Stir to mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnished with lemon slice.
Click on the images below for more tasty and refreshing drink recipes: