*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
REPIN it below:
Follow me on Pinterest:
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 2 pkgs Hormel turkey pepperoni
- 8 oz mozzerella
- 1 C parmesan
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t parsley
- 1 loaf crusty bread, cubed
- 1 pkg Italian Sausage links
- Chop 1/2 of one of the packages of turkey pepperoni.
- Place the cream cheese, chopped pepperoni, pizza sauce, cheeses, oregano and parsley into a Crock-Pot. Turn on low and let heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place Italian sausage on a baking tray and bake for about 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Cut each link into 8 pieces.
- On a separate baking sheet, spread out pepperoni in a single layer. Bake until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from sheet into a bowl.
- Once the dip is hot and bubbling, serve with the bread, sausage, and pepperoni chips.