*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Talk about a super easy and fun recipe for Halloween! You can make these adorable pumpkin pretzels with the little ones in a couple of minutes. You don’t need many ingredients either. I like to make these for goodie bags, after school snacks and even Halloween parties! Enjoy…
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup Orange Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Green Mini M&Ms
- Lay pretzels out on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat Orange Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel in candy and place on sheet to set.
- Transfer candy to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Pipe candy over insde of pretzel to form shape of pumpkin. Smooth with finger if necessary.
- Place mini M&M on side for stem (add more melted candy on M&M as glue if needed).
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.
- You can also melt one black candy chip for 45-60 seconds and use a toothpick to paint on a Jack O Lantern face.