*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
As most of you know, I love Cheesecake bars…I tend to make them in all different flavors and kinds. This recipe is for a Pumpkin Cheesecake bar and we absolutely love it because it’s not too sweet but just sweet enough. These are great to make all year long but especially fun in the Fall and Winter right around Halloween. Enjoy this yummy treat..
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 15 oz Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 13×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter into mixture until it resembles lumpy crumbs.
- Add in oats and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into bottom pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spice until well blended.
- Pour into pan over base and allow to level out.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set in middle.
- Mix sour cream, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture over cooked pumpkin layer and spread evenly.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting.