*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making French Toast, it’s one of my favorite breakfast recipes but sometimes the same ol’ can get old! That’s why I was so excited to make this Pumpkin french toast and it is so delicious! If you like Pumpkin or are just tired of normal french toast, I highly recommend trying this recipe.
If you need more Breakfast recipes, check out our Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, our French Toast Muffin Cups, our Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts (Made with Pillsbury Biscuits!), our Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes and our Crock Pot French Toast!
Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- 12 slices Thick Sliced White Bread (Texas Toast)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tbsp Butter (for skillet)
- Mix together eggs, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla and pumpkin spice until blended.
- Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place a small pat of butter in skillet.
- When butter melts, dip a piece of bread in egg mixture allowing mixture to absorb for a couple of seconds.
- Flip over and dip other side.
- Cook in skillet until bottom is browned.
- Add butter and flip to cook other side until browned.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with whipped butter and syrup.