Kale Chips Recipe
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried (For two of us I used about 4-5 full leaves)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher Salt & Pepper, For Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into bite size pieces
- Toss Kale with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Lay on a baking sheet & bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve & Enjoy!