*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Talk about a super easy snack for the kiddos. This is a great recipe the little ones can help out with and it doesn’t take much time to make. Enjoy these delicious treats..
Quick and Easy S’mores Bars
- 3/4 of a stick of butter (6 tablespoons)
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows (keep 1 1/2 cups separate)
- 6 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1/2 cup mini Chocolate chips
- Butter a 9X13 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in your bag of marshmallows (makes sure to keep 1 1/2 cups separate).
- Put back in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Take out and mix the melted butter and melted marshmallows together.
- Stir in cereal and the 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows you set aside earlier.
- Mix till well blended, pour out into the 9×13 pan and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top.
- Let cool, cut into bars and enjoy.