Dry skin and oily skin remedies
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
Quick Fixes For Dry & Oily Skin
Anytime of year can be really tough on your skin. In the summer we are fighting things like sunburns, oily skin and sweat. Then comes winter where we are trying to avoid the dreaded case of dry skin and cracking. By giving your skin a little love on a regular basis, you can handle all weather conditions and have beautiful shining skin all year round! Check out the two below recipes to fight dry skin and oily skin using household products, the best part is they don’t take very long to do and the results are great!
- 1 Avocado (Mashed)
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and make a paste.
- Apply to affected area and let sit till dry.
- Once dry, rinse with cold water and you should see results.
- 2 Tablespoons of Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of Baby Oil
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Smooth mixture on to face, neck, elbows and on any other dry skin spots.
- Leave mixture on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse all spots for smooth skin results.
How to Make Your Own Liquid Dish Soap!
5 New and Unexpected Ways to Use Toothpaste!
How to Make Your Own Dry Erase Calendar with Paint Chips (SUPER Easy and Frugal)!
How to Make Your Own Shampoo
100 Cheap Date Night Ideas