*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making Chili and this next recipe is a very healthy, yet tasty Chili recipe. It’s made with quinoa which is a healthy sorta version of pasta or rice. Please note, a lot of the ingredients below are seasonings, feel free to use whatever seasonings you want and omit some if you don’t already have them. 😉 Enjoy…
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp MInced Garlic
- 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes and Chiles
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Chicken Broth (or water for vegetarian)
- 2 cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 (15 oz) can Kidney Beans drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Black Beans drained
- 12 oz Frozen Corn
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients except beans, corn, cilantro and lime juice.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and cook 10 more minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings and sides (cheddar, sour cream, green onions, avocados, etc.).