*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
We love muffins, they are healthier versions of cupcakes and can be eaten for breakfast. 😉 I love making these Streusel muffins the night before and then giving them to the kiddos in the morning for a quick, on the go breakfast. These are great with a cup of yogurt and are full of flavor. Enjoy!
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add in butter and use a fork to mix until crumbles form.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine egg, sugar, sour cream, oil, and vanilla. Mix until blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Top each muffin with raspberries and then cover with streusel topping.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then transfer to cooling rack.