*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love moist cupcakes and my favorite way to make sure they are moist is to add pudding to the middle! Yep, after I bake them, I pipe a little pudding in them…it makes them delicious and a nice surprise nobody is expecting. These Carrot Garden cupcakes are filled with chocolate pudding and are perfect for Easter.
Carrot Garden Cupcakes
(Yield 24 cupcakes)
(Print recipe below)
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 5 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 24 Oreos (or 1 bag Mini Oreos) crushed
- 72 Orange Mike & Ikes
- 1 package Edible Easter Grass
- Make cupcakes according to box directions.
- Make Pudding according to box directions.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Place pudding in zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Pipe pudding into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and cocoa together until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar.
- Add milk in slowly until frosting reaches right consistency.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Dust frosting with crushed Oreos.
- Cut easter grass into 1″ lengths (these are the greens at the end of the carrots).
- Take a toothpick or skewer and make a hole in the end of each piece of candy and insert some of the greens in each.
- Stick several carrots down into the top of each cupcake.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.