*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Okay…if you’ve never read the back of a Gogurt you may want to (or you may not ). There are ingredients I can’t pronounce and my kiddos are obsessed with these so I want to make sure what they are eating 24/7 is actually good for them. I decided to make my own Gogurts and these came out even tastier than the real thing. Plus, check out the ingredients below…nothing boot goodness! Enjoy!
(Yield 5 tubes)
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- Zipicle – you can buy these here on Amazon
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Using a funnel, fill each tube and seal.
- Place in freezer, until ready to place in lunch boxes.