*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Need a refreshing snack for the kiddos that has some health benefits to it (or maybe just yourself ). These chocolate dipped Kiwi bars are my favorite thing to snack on all Summer long. I love whipping up a batch of these for parties or BBQs too. Enjoy (and let the little ones dip their own, they have a blast doing this).
Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Bars
- 4 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 cup Melting Chocolate
- 20 Lollipop sticks
- Peel and slice Kiwi into thick (between 1/4″ and 1/2″) slices.
- Insert stick in each slice and place on parchment or wax paper and freeze for several hours.
- Heat Chocolate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- You will need to work with one pop at a time while they are completely frozen (no moisture). Moisture may cause your chocolate to seize up (clump).
- Dip pop in chocolate and use spoon (if necessary) to coat completely. Gently shake off excess. Chocolate will set almost immediately.
- Return to parchment and place in freezer to set up.
- You can optionally drizzle with white chocolate by heating in microwave as described above, transferring to zipper bag, clipping corner and drizzling a small line back and forth across each pop.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.