*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a simple and really cute Easter recipe! You can quickly make these “carrot” treats. You can make your own Krispie treats (which is super simple) or you can just use the pre-made treats from Costco or other stores. The kids have fun making these and I was thinking of trying out a batch with different colors (pastel would be perfect for Easter). Enjoy!
Krispie Treat Carrots
- 4 Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips (like Wilton)
- Edible Easter Grass or Rips Whips Candy
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each treat in half lengthwise, then cut each of them in half diagonally.
- Take each piece and insert a toothpick in the flat end and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for to minutes.
- Melt orange candy by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pick up each by toothpick and either dip or spoon melted candy over each “carrot” to cover completely.
- Return to sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut several 1″ pieces of the Easter grass or Whips for each carrot.
- Take each carrot and carefully remove toothpick. Use the toothpick to enlarge the hole big enough to insert the grass.