*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you have a Birthday coming up or just want to make some really fun goodies for the kiddos, I highly recommend this “ice cream cone cakes”! These are actually very easy to make and they don’t take many ingredients. You can decorate these however you want but I like to make them look like a real sundae so I sprinkles, cherries and make my own fluffy frosting. Enjoy!
Ice Cream Cone Look A Like Cakes
- 1 box Cake Mix + Box Ingredients
- 24 Cake Ice Cream Cones
- 24 Maraschino Cherries
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make batter according to box directions.
- Fill Cones about half full of batter.
- Place cones in muffin pan and bake about 21-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake to look like soft serve.
- Top with sprinkles and a cherry (optional).