*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Easter Bunny cookies are super easy to make and aren’t they just adorable?! Just gab some sugar cookies and follow the recipe below to create the delicious frosting. The kiddos love helping make these for Easter too. Enjoy…
Easter Bunny Cookies
(Print recipe below)
- 1 roll Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Pink Starburst Candies
- Mini Chocolate chips
- White Sparkling Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line Baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough to about 1/8″ thick and cut out egg shaped cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
- Place on rack to cool.
- Combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat until bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar gradually and mix until all sugar is incorporated.
- Beat on high until mixture forms stiff, glossy peaks.
- Transfer icing to pastry bag.
- Knead and flatten each Starburst out into a rectangle.
- Cut each into 4 equal width strips.
- Cut each strip in half to make the pink inner ears.
- Pipe a white oval near the outer edge of each cookie.
- Fill in the circle with icing and allow the icing to flow and settle to fill completely.
- Place 2 mini chocolate chips pointy side down near bottom edge of oval.
- Place the 2 inner ears above the eyes.
- Allow cookie to set for at least 5 minutes before piping a bunny tail at opposite ned of cookie.
- You can optionally sprinkle bunny tail with sparkling sugar to make it stand out more.
- Allow to set for several hours before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.