*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Peanut Butter Ball Cookies are super easy to make and taste delicious. You don’t need very many ingredients and they come together really quickly. I like making these for the kids for an after school snack. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Ball Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon butter (at room temperature)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 box Nilla Waffer cookies
- 1 cup chocolate chips (melted for dipping)
- To make the peanut butter ball filling, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and butter.
- Once well blended, stir in the powdered sugar one cup at a time.
- It should form a soft dough, if the dough is to sticky to work with add another 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or set in refrigerator, as it cools the dough will become more firm.
- Take out 1 spoonful at a time and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Sandwich those balls in between two waffer cookies.
- Melt Chocolate chips, and dip half the cookie in the melted chocolate.
- Place on foil or nonstick baking mat and allow chocolate to harden.