*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Have you ever heard of Cronuts?! These are getting to be extremely popular and if you haven’t ever tried them, I highly recommend bookmarking the recipes and trying them. These are crescent roll donuts with pudding in the middle…ummm, yes please! Enjoy..
Easy Pudding Cronuts
- 1 pkg refrigerated Pillsbury Uncut Crescent Sheets
- 1 snack-size (4-ounce) container of vanilla pudding
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Vegetable Oil (for Frying)
- Fill pan with enough oil to fill it at least 2 inches deep.
- Heat over medium heat to 350.
- Fold dough in half in one direction then fold in half in the other.
- Cut about 3″ circles from the dough using biscuit cutter of cup/glass.
- Cut about 1″ circles from center of each 3″ shape.
- Reserve 1″ circles to cook as cronut holes.
- Gather up scraps from between 3″ circles, roll and cut an additional cronut.
- Fry the donuts about 90 seconds on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Drain on paper towels, and allow to cool before glazing.
- Mix powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of milk. If needed, add additional milk 1/2 tablespoon at a time until a glaze consistency is reached.
- Split a cooled cronut in half and fill with 2 tablespoons of pudding then replace top.
- Drizzle top with glaze and allow it to set.