*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Something I love to make all year long is Ice cream…and I am absolutely in love with Pumpkin Ice Cream! It may sound a little strange but it is actually delicious and pretty healthy for you. You will see that there are not many ingredients needed and you know what you’re putting into it! Plus, Pumpkin is very good for you. Enjoy…
No Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add condensed milk while continuing to beat.
- Stir in the pumpkin, vanilla and spice.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.