*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
The kiddos and I love making ice cream. We also love to come up with fun creations to make popsicles. This homemade creamsicle tastes just like the real thing but I personally like my ingredients a little better…it’s just a tad bit healthier than a store bought creamsicle. ;-) I used a Zoku Quick Pop Maker which you can buy HERE and I highly recommend it and LOVE mine!
Homemade Creamsicle (Yield about 3 pops)
I used a Zoku Quick Pop Maker which you can buy HERE and I highly recommend it and LOVE mine!
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
If you are using a Zoku Quick Pop Maker:
- Mix together cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour Orange juice in maker up to fill line.
- Place stick in position.
- Wait 3 1/2 minutes.
- Use suction tool to remove unfrozen juice from center of maker or carefully pour off unfrozen juice.
- Fill this now empty space with cream mixture.
- Wait 5 minutes or until cream in set (frozen).
- Use tool to remove pop and place in freezer.
If you are not using a Zoku:
- Mix together cream, sugar, vanilla and orange juice.
- Pour mixture in popsicle molds or small paper cups.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to firm.
- Insert sticks and return to freezer for several hours.
- Use hot water to release from molds.