*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
This lemon lush is the perfect dessert after a hot summer day. It’s super easy to make, sweet and refreshing at the same time. We like eating this after a pool day and then of course I keep munching on it for the next couple days. I like making the whipped topping thick with extra whipped cream. I use instant lemon pudding which makes it a really easy recipe, Enjoy!
- 8 tbsp softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pkg Instant Lemon Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz thawed Frozen Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8×8″ dish with aluminum foil.
- Cream the butter and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the flour until well blended.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown on edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until well blended.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- In another bowl combine pudding mix and milk and beat for 3 minutes until barely thickened.
- Spread over the cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until pudding is set.
- Remove from pan by lifting foil.
- Cut into bars.
- Spread whipped topping over bars.