*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Looking for a 4th of July recipe?! If so, you will love this next one. I love making Summer drinks and this next drink recipe is perfect for 4th of July or Memorial Day! It’s super easy to make and only takes 3 ingredients. Not only is it super fun, it’s really tasty too! Enjoy!
Red White Blue Layered Drink
- 1 cup Cranapple Juice
- 1 cup Sobe Elixir Pina Colada
- 1 cup Blue G2 Gatorade
- Make sure all ingredients are well chilled.
- Fill glass 1/4 of way with ice.
- Fill with cranapple juice just to 1/3 way up.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until ice layer has formed on red layer.
- Fill to top with ice
- Gently fill with pina colada by pouring over the back of a spoon to 2/3 way up.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes or until ice layer has formed on white layer.
- Gently fill with G2 by pouring over the back of a spoon rest of way up.
Here are some more drink recipes you may love: