*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! It’s always so fun making cookies and treats during the Holidays! They are not only a perfect gift but also a great little activity for the kiddos and a perfect snack!
These Reese’s cookies melt in your mouth and will have you coming back for more. 😉
Reese’s Cookies (Yield about 3 dozen)
- 11 oz Bag Reeses Miniatures
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to the butter mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls and drop into cups on small muffin pan.
- Bake 12 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown.
- Press unwrapped Reese in center or each cookie and allow to cool completely in muffin pan.