Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
Chocolate brownies with Reese’s cups in the middle that melt in your mouth….Um, yes please! The whole family was pleased with this next recipe! These chocolate treats make an awesome dessert or treat!
Another great thing about this recipe is that they are super easy to make…They really only need a few ingredients and cook up quick.
- 1 package Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag of Mini Reese’s cups
- Chocolate and peanut butter chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Mix together brownie mix, oil, egg and water in a large bowl until combined.
- Fill each cupcake wrapper in a cupcake pan 3/4 full
- Place a mini peanut butter cup in the middle of each cupcake and press in (unwrapped)
- Bake for 26-30 minutes.
- Top with chocolate and peanut butter chips (optional). I also like to drizzle chocolate syrup on them.
Inspired by, All Recipes