*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Seriously…if you are looking for an insanely delicious and easy recipe to whip together and surely impress guests, then you’ve found it! I am a HUGE peanut butter and chocolate fan but I also like things that are quick and easy to make and that’s why this no bake cheesecake is one of my “go-to” recipes. It melts in your mouth and has the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate. Enjoy this special treat!
Reese’s Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 24 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 30 Reese’s Miniatures cut in quarters
- Put cut Reese’s cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
- Fold in half of frozen Reese’s.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from springform pan and top with remaining Reese’s.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.