*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
- 2 C Pumpkin seeds, cleaned and patted dry
- 1 T butter
- 1 t Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 t season salt
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t ground mustard
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the butter, Worcestershire, salt, garlic, and mustard in a bowl.
- Toss the seeds with the seasonings.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake again, checking every 15 minutes.
- When the seeds are dry, remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!
You can add these seeds to party mixes, nuts, whatever you like!