*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I’m sure you’ve had Root Beer popsicles but have you ever had root beer float popsicles?! These are creamy and full of flavor, I love the way they turn out. You may want to pin this recipe above so you don’t lose it this Summer! Enjoy…
Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Root Beer
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle Mold or disposable paper cups
- If you let sticks soak in boiling water for 15 minutes helps keep them from rising in the mold while freezing.
- Get your Root beer ice cold before starting. I used cans and put them in my freezer for 50 minutes.
- You are going to alternate layers of ice cream and root beer in the mold.
- Watch out for it to foam over clean up any overflow.
- Insert Sticks and freeze overnight.
- Run mold briefly under hot water if needed to release popsicles.