*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re in need of a delicious caramel recipe then you will love this next recipe! This salted caramel have the perfect blend of sweet with a hint of saltiness. This is really good on a ton of different things like apple slices, coffee, desserts and more. Secretly I like to have a little on a spoon…it is so good! Enjoy…
You can print out the FREE Salted Caramel Label here (perfect for gifts).
- 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat over medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.