*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These delicious Santa Truffles are adorable and pretty easy to make! I love the way truffles melt in your mouth and you can have just one and get full off of it. These Santa truffles are perfect for a gift, party or even a bake sale. Enjoy!
- 12 White Chocolate Truffles
- 1/4 cup White Candy Melts
- 1/4 cup Red Candy Melts
- 24 Candy eyes
- 12 Red Round candy Decorations
- 12 Hershey Hugs
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and add vanilla.
- Mix in the sugar one cup at a time.
- Beat in the milk mixing until fluffy.
- Transfer icing to the corner of large size zipper bag, try to get out the trapped air and close. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe.
- Refrigerate to firm.
- Heat Red Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Insert a toothpick in the bottom of Hershey Hugs.
- Dip in red chocolate and rotate to cover. Allow excess to drip off.
- Stab toothpick into piece of foam or potato to allow to dry.
- Heat White Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- If Truffles are not flat on bottom, dip bottom of truffle in white chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Allow to set.
- Using toothpick, gather up small bit of melted white chocolate and paint on bottom of Hershey and place on top of truffle.
- Using toothpick, gather up small bit of melted white chocolate and paint on back of red “nose” and place on truffle. You may need to hold in place for a moment.
- Repeat this process with each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set.
- Pipe icing around the edge between the Hershey and the truffle.
- Pipe a ball on the on the tip of the hat.
- Pipe a beard around the face of the truffle.