*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
Like a lot of people, I love to save money. One of the ways I save is to buy meat when it’s on sale. Easter is coming, so hams will soon be on sale. I usually pick up a couple large hams for around $.77 per pound and freeze them until I want to cook them. They are easy to make, and give you leftovers for a wide variety of other dishes for the rest of the week!
So, without further adieu, here is a tasty way to make a beautiful dinner for Sunday, or any day!
- 1 ham
- 1 1/2 C apple juice, cola, or beer
- Open the ham and remove the plastic disk covering the bone.
- Place the ham in a large baking pan and seal well with aluminum foil. (I use recyclable aluminum foil pans for easy cleanup.)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake for 4-5 hours, until the ham falls apart.