*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These bars have all kinds of fun ingredients in them like cake, brown sugar, candy corn, peanut butter and more! I like to let the kids help out when I make these bars because they are hard to mess up and the kids love throwing all the ingredients in. These bars are perfect for Halloween and Fall and make for a perfect Bake Sale treat. 😉 Enjoy…
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Crisp Rice Cereal
- 2 cup Salted Peanuts
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cake mix and butter until combined.
- Add egg and beat until well mixed.
- Press into the bottom of ungreased 13×9 baking pan.
- Bake until it sets and the edges are lightly browned (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle marshmallows over hot crust.
- Bake another couple of minutes until marshmallows puff up.
- Remove from oven.
- Combine corn syrup, sugar and brown sugar in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spoon over marshmallow topped base and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle candy corn over mixture evenly and grently press in.
- Cool and cut into bars.