*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These S’mores Chocolate Donuts are some of my favorite kind of donuts. These are easy to make and if you are a S’mores fan then you will definitely want to either pin this recipe or bookmark it. I like using this Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan to make my donuts and it’s around $6 so not a bad investment! Enjoy!
S’Mores Chocolate Donuts
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/3 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry just until incorporated.
- Use a funnel to transfer batter into donut pan until 2/3 full.
- Bake 11-14 minutes until springy and a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow donuts to cool in pan for 10 minutes
- Cut each Mini Marshmallow in quarters with scissors
- Warm marshmallow creme in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Frost donut with creme.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Sprinkle top with mini marshmallow pieces and gently press.
- Toast under broiler or with torch.
- Place chocolate chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag.
- Microwave for 45 seconds then knead. If not completely melted, microwave another 15 seconds and knead.
- Clip very tip or corner and pipe across top of donuts.