*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! This S’mores Dunkers recipe is one your kiddos will love! I love making these because they are a twist on one of my favorite desserts..S’mores. 😉 Enjoy this easy, yet delicious recipe…plus, check out how I put an even bigger twist on them to make them healthy without you or the kiddos even knowing.
- Graham Crackers
- Mini Marshmallows-Jiffy
- Melting Chocolate- Godivia
- Wax Paper
- OPTIONAL- Chia Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Break your graham crackers into the little squares and set on top of wax paper on a sheet.
- Put some mini marshmallows on top of the one side of the graham crackers. Then put another gram cracker on top of it.
- Put into the oven at 350 degrees for about 3-5 minutes.Take out and let cool for a minute.
- OPTIONAL STEP- Open the top of the cracker and sprinkle some chia seeds in it. The kids will never know!
- Then melt your melting chocolate by mixing every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Dunk the one side of your gram crackers into the chocolate and place onto wax paper to harden up…(You could even do the whole thing for a really chocolatey treat).