*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I just love coming up with unique recipes for parties, after school snacks, desserts, etc. That’s exactly what this recipe is perfect for. These would also do awesome at a bake sale or yard sale. These S’more Krispies Treats are unique and full of gooey, chocolate and marshmallows that melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
S’Mores Krispie Treats
- Graham Crackers
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 8 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Dark Chocolate Candy Bar (about 2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange graham crackers to cover bottom of pan.
- Crush up a couple of additional crackers and sprinkle over crackers to cover seams.
- Drizzle with along 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Place in oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover graham cracker base with 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add melted butter to a pan over medium heat.
- Add 5 oz of marshmallows to pan and stir constantly until melted.
- Add cereal and continue stirring until well mixed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 3 minutes.
- Grease hands by rubbing with butter.
- Gently place krispie mixture over chocolate layer only pressing slightly when necessary.
- Cover krispie layer with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Cover chips with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Place pan in broiler on low for a few moments to lightly brown marshmallows (watch closely).
- Top with broken pieces of chocolate bar for garnish.
- Cut into squares to serve.