*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Calling all of you S’mores lovers out there….you know that’s me! I love chocolatey, gooey marshmallow goodness and that’s why I love this parfait recipe. Not only is the S’mores recipe really easy to make, it’s tasty and doesn’t take too many ingredients. I like making this for the kiddos because it’s a lot less messy than a normal s’mores but it tastes the same! Enjoy…
- 15 Graham Crackers crushed
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 3.4 oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- Hershey bars for garnish
- Make pudding according to box directions.
- Transfer pudding to piping bag.
- Transfer marshmallow creme to piping bag.
- Combine crushed grahams and melted butter and create a layer in the bottom of serving containers.
- Pipe a layer of pudding into each container.
- Pipe a layer of marshmallow into each container.
- Repeat with another layer of each in the dishes.
- Garnish each serving with a square of chocolate bar.