*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I like to make this sparkling blueberry lemonade for parties, Summer, kid’s birthdays, etc. It’s such an easy and delicious drink to make. I recommend using sweet blueberries so try them before you puree them…if they aren’t super sweet, you can just add a little more sugar to taste. Enjoy…
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (about 8 lemons)
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 6 oz Blueberries
- 4 cup Club Soda, Seltzer Water, Sparkling Water or Water
- Puree lemon juice, lemon zest, blueberries, and sugar in food processor or blender.
- Pour mixture (or optionally strain mixture) into large pitcher.
- Add water and ice to fill pitcher.