*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Looking for a yummy recipe for cookies this Christmas?! If so, you may love this next recipe. These butter cookies melt in your mouth and are super addictive. This batch makes 30 cookies but you may want to double it because they never last long. 😉 Enjoy!
Spritz Butter Cookies
(Yield about 30 cookies)
- 1 cup softened Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- candied cherries, nuts, colored sprinkles or colored sugars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter 2 cookie sheets and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks and vanilla until incorporated.
- Gradually add flour and salt and beat until well mixed.
- Transfer to a pastry bag with a star tip.
- Pipe onto sheet while nearly touching tip to pan. Leave at least 1″ between cookies.
- Decorate with sprinkles, other decorations or chopped nuts.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until the edges are barely brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.