*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Aren’t these cupcakes just adorable?! What’s really cool is that they have caramel in the middle and taste absolutely delicious! You can print out the super cute cupcake Starbucks labels here. Enjoy these tasty and super cute cupcakes!
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Starbucks Via Caramel Coffee
- 1/2 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.