*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Aren’t these cupcakes just adorable?! What’s really cool is that they have caramel in the middle and taste absolutely delicious! You can print out the super cute cupcake Starbucks labels here. Enjoy these tasty and super cute cupcakes!
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Starbucks Via Caramel Coffee
- 1/2 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.
kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor saysMay 26, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Oh my goodness…this looks divine, Sarah! Thank you bunches for linking up and partying with us!
pam saysMay 28, 2014 at 2:49 pm
Looking for via caramel..only found it for ice coffee…will that work?
maria saysMay 29, 2014 at 11:31 am
how many cupcakes does this recipe make again?
maria saysMay 29, 2014 at 11:32 am
How many cupcakes does this recipe make please?
Miz Helen saysMay 30, 2014 at 9:36 am
We will just love your Caramel Frappuccino! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday today and have a great weekend!
Karly saysJune 7, 2014 at 3:08 pm
I need at least 6 of these, so gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!
Tari saysJune 10, 2014 at 1:35 pm
These cupcakes are too cute! What a great recipe, I’ll have to try these.
Nikki saysJanuary 24, 2015 at 10:57 am
Where did you get the cute starbucks cupcake wrappers
Wanda saysApril 6, 2015 at 8:30 am
Where did you get the cupcake holder cups and did I see that you have a chocolate chip recipe for this as well somewhere? if so could I get the recipe?
Angela saysFebruary 10, 2017 at 7:05 pm
I think it makes 24 since that’s how much the boxed cake mix makes.
askno695 saysJuly 23, 2017 at 7:59 am
Du hast im letzten Post über Menzin AWRCloud erwähnt. Welche Online Tools ( ToDo, Monitoring, SEO, SEM?) nutzt Du täglich?