Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Copycat
Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Copycat Recipe OR Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
I know a lot of you LOVE Starbucks so I am very excited to share one of my favorite Starbucks drinks recipe with you all! This is such a close version to their Java Chip Frappuccino OR their Double Chocolate Chip Frappucinno recipe that you may just never spend $5 on a frapp there again!
Also, here are some more copycat Starbucks recipes I’ve made with the full recipe:
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest!
- 1 1/2 Cup Ice
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Half & Half
- 3/4 Packet of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrups
- 5 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 packets instant Nescafe Coffee (single serving sizes)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Add All ingredients (except whipped cream) to blender (milk, ice, half & half, pudding, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, coffee).
- Blend and pulse until everything is blended (do not do this too long or it will be too soupy). You may need to taste test it to make sure you can taste chunks of chocolate chips but not ice).
- Add whipped cream to top and you can chop up a few chocolate chips and crumble over the whip!
- *To make the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino just leave out the Coffee!