*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
One of my favorite summer drink recipes is a strawberry milkshake. This strawberries and cream shake is much better than a typical milkshake because it’s super creamy. I love making this all Summer long and the kiddos beg me to whip it together. I love how easy it is to make and that it only takes 4 ingredients! Fresh strawberries make it even sweeter so you may want to use these but freeze them first, or you can use store bought frozen strawberries for convenience. Enjoy!
Strawberries and Cream Shake
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup French Vanilla Refrigerated Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Whip whipping cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer to piping bag.
- In food processor, combine frozen strawberries and creamer.
- Pulse until blended.
- Alternate layers of strawberry mixture and whipped cream in glasses.