*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I’ve been looking for a healthy breakfast alternative to cereal and this next recipe is just that! This quinoa meal is sweet and very filling and makes for the perfect energy boost in the morning. You can obviously use any fruit you’d like but I love the strawberry banana combination. Enjoy…
Strawberry Banana Quinoa Breakfast
- 1/2 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1/3 lb Strawberries sliced
- 2 tsp Agave Nectar
- 2 tsp Sliced Almonds
- Rinse Quinoa in a fine mesh strainer until water runs clear.
- Combine Quinoa and 1 cup water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Transfer to bowls. Drizzle with agave and top with bananas, strawberries and almonds.