*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These cupcakes are perfect for a summer get-together or BBQ. They are strawberry lemonade flavored and the inside is a homemade strawberry mix. I love making these all year long but they are really good on a hot summer day. 😉
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 box Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 tbsp Sweetened Lemonade mix
- 16 oz thawed package Frozen Strawberries in Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Sweetened Lemonade mix
- 2 tbsp Water
- Chewy Lemonheads candy (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together Cake mix, dry Jello and 2 tbsp lemonade mix.
- Puree strawberries.
- Add strawberries, eggs and vegetable oil to dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth and blended.
- Place liners in cupcake pan and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cook completely.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and 1/3 cup lemonade mix. Add water as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer icing to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice tops of each cupcake and optionally dust with sparkling sugar and lemonhead.