*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I’m always looking for unique and easy dessert recipes that the little ones can help out with or that take minimal ingredients. This next dessert recipe is one of those…there are just 3 ingredients needed and did you know the cookie cups are made out of pre-made cookie dough. Easy huh?! Enjoy these tasty dessert cups…
Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups
- Refrigerated Sugar cookie Dough
- Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
- Spray mini muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Form cookie dough into 1″ balls. Press each ball into the openings in the muffin pan and press down in the middle to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until browned.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan then carefully remove from pan.
- Take a few strawberries and puree them to make a drizzle.
- Place a strawberry or piece of a strawberry in each cup.
- Fill cup with Whipped Cream.
- Top with a strawberry slice and drizzle of strawberry puree.