*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’ve known me long enough, you know I love anything to do with Strawberry Shortcakes…so, this next recipe is one of my favorite treats. These popsicles are made to taste like a strawberry shortcake and are actually very easy to make. They only take 4 ingredients which is always nice in a recipe. 😉 Enjoy…
Strawberry Shortcake Pops
(Yields 10-12 pops)
- 2 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Combine the vanilla wafers, yogurt, and honey. Mix well.
- Wash and trim the strawberries, then puree in food processor.
- Use popsicle molds or small paper cups and popsicle sticks as molds.
- Alternate layers of yogurt mix and strawberries in molds. Insert sticks and freeze several hours (preferably overnight).
- run mold briefly under warm water to release pops.