*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Refreshing summer drinks are my favorite! I LOVE and crave anything to do with lemons and strawberries. This Strawberry Southern Sweet Iced Tea is simple to make and only take a few ingredients (in fact, you may already have everything you need). I love adding lemon to mine as it really enhances the flavors of everything but if you want, you can leave it out to make it a little sweeter. Enjoy!
Strawberry Southern Sweet Iced Tea
- Steep tea bags in 1 quart boiling water for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Puree strawberries in food processor until liquified.
- Remove tea bags and add remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add strawberry puree and lemon juice and stir well.
- Strain liquid through cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- Add remaining quart of water and chill.
- Serve over ice.